On Saturday, August 3rd 2013 the Paterson NJ fire Department responded to 351 Grand St on a reported apartment fire. Companies arrived to find a single room burnout on the 2nd fl of a 3sty mixed occupancy. After overhaul, a deceased fire victim was located after 1st floor store employees reported finding it falling through the ceiling. Smoking in bed lead to the cause of the fire.

080313-3

080313-3

080313-4

080313-4

080313-6

080313-6

080313-8

080313-8

080313-10

080313-10

080313-12

080313-12

080313-15

080313-15

080313-18

080313-18

080313-20

080313-20