On Tuesday, February 23rd 2010 the Clifton NJ Fire Department responded to 123 Grove Street on a reported kitchen fire. Companies found a kitchen fire which extended to the cabinets and walls of a 2sty apartment building. Crews quickly knocked down fire in the 2nd floor unit however fire already made it's way into the cockloft. Additional mutual aid was called as a precaution however aggressive venting and interior work knocked the fire before it could damage adjacent apartments.
Public Safety Pictures, LLC